Dental Care for Your Entire Family
At Schultz Family Dentistry we strive to treat our patients like family. When you visit our office, your dental health and comfort is our top priority. We are dedicated to providing you with personalized, quality care.
Our Commitment To You
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. During the time our office was closed, we have been busy creating the SAFEST POSSIBLE environment for our patients and staff.
We can’t wait to catch up and hear from all of you! We might have a few new items on as we greet you, such as face shields and masks. While you can’t see us, please know we are smiling underneath all of it, as we’re thrilled to be back serving our patients. Please bear with us as we want you to have exceptional service with minimal time in our office. If we don’t seem to be as chatty, it’s not you, it’s us! We look forward to when we can take a few extra minutes to catch up with all of you! We promise we are smiling…under our masks!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• You may see that our waiting room will look a bit different as we will ask patients to wait in your car and call our office when you arrive. We will instruct you when to come in when we are ready to seat you for your procedure.
• We will require that a mask is worn when entering the building and will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. Along with screening questions, we will screen all patients' temperatures upon arrival.
• It is IDEAL if the patient could enter alone, as that decreases the number of people in the office. However, if the patient requires assistance, one adult may accompany the patient.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and will look a bit different than before as we will be making changes to adhere to safety recommendations for our staff and our valued patients. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 314-353-0900. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Schultz Family Dentistry